[T3] T3's and salty roads

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Mar 14 16:45:01 PDT 2012

That's exactly what they do here in NY, and this winter has been horrible,
we've had more salt fall than snow...  they've been salting on rainy days in
the 40's, Sunny days, after brief flurries... dumping and dumping on clean
dry roads with no storms in sight.  Lots of complaints too, in the local
papers and on the news but as you said, it wont stop, they will salt as much
in an open winter as in a snowey one.