[T3] Cleaning brake lines

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 07:31:29 PDT 2012

I ended up having just one line that had a frozen line nut.  I'm going to
try heating it up, but I have a feeling that I may have to replace this one
line.  Unfortunately I don't think it is the same line that I had bought
from you, Jim.  That would be just too convenient. :)  I still have to
check the line that runs through the tunnel, but the car is still in
storage for the moment.

Joe P.