[T3] test of sending message-ignore

Ken Main Mail kensue356 at cableone.net
Sun Mar 18 19:56:49 PDT 2012

Jim,

Are you saying the body of the message is blank?

On my end I am not able to read my messages to the group other than in the
"sent items" of my email folders.  None of my messages to the group appear
in my Inbox.

I had a lead on a automatic trans mount and that deal fell through the part
#is 311301265d.  Any leads of where I should go next?  I do not think I can
glue the rubber back together.

Ken