[T3] THere Here!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Mar 20 17:09:45 PDT 2012

Well Brian thought I should make a Federal case out of my Retirement so I
did and they are here.

Turns out the Federal tires are also getting mighty hard to find and since
UPS is requiring tires to be boxed again
Shipping is mighty $$$  They look to be an older tread design than the
Kumho's but I guess I really wont know how they behave
Till I get them on.  With an early swingaxle it may be apples to oranges to
compare it with IRS and Kumho's though.

We need John to seed an idea in the design department for one of their new
cars at Ford requiring 165 80 R15's!  we almost lucked out
With the New Mini. but not quite!  Any new designs good for 4.5" rims??  :-)

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"