[T3] Correct Distributor

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Fri Mar 23 12:30:22 PDT 2012

As I dive deeper into the Squares Engine, it seems that it has the incorrect distributor. It has an 009. The correct one would be a vacuum advance unit with the correct curve for both idle and advance. The engine is a 1600 with duel Solix 32 PDSIT. The left carburetor has the vacuum fitting.

Question, Which distributors should I be looking for? I have one from a 912 in my bag of stuff.

Two, any sellers out there?

I believe once the correct distributor is installed and the engine timed, the idle can be lowered to where it should be.

Brion
S. Utah