[T3] Bosch regulator

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri May 4 18:20:12 PDT 2012

YES!!!  Dave too!

I took it out today, seems to be charging OK and regulating to a bit less
than the electronic one but good without load, drops a bit with load but
seems OK.  The regulator stopped smoking anyway!  Got a 600 mile trip next
weekend, some at night, we'll see how it holds up.

The Invasion will be hot and dry, the locals will have to tell us what Hot
means at that elevation but Colorado is going to be +4F for June.  It never
rains on invasions anyway but is there nice shade for us and the cars at the
invasion site?  I haven't seen any pictures of the actual site yet.

Got all the hotel reservations done now... Wow!  Only 6 weeks!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"