[T3] Long trips in summer months?

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Mon May 14 07:29:35 PDT 2012

Ok with all the talk of testing and making the trip to Colorado my curiosity has been sparked in part because I am now 41.5 and not the 20 or so old that lived in Arizona and did not mind the heat while driving my VW Bug.
I have off and on been contemplating the time when I am probably going to be driving my square back to north east Texas from here in Colorado, most likely in the summer. Now I realize I have been softened up from living here in Colorado but my question to y'all is how do you deal with the heat during them long trips in the summer? It's not like there is the luxury of the newer cars with the AC and low noise etc.

I am just putting this out there because its been a curiosity more lately thinking of all you out there making the log trip to the Type 3 Invasion here in Colorado.
I am sure, as I am, not all of you are the spring chickens we used to be. ;-) . So what's your secrets for those who are driving your cars?

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org<http://1peter4-10.org/>
http://volkswageninsanity.us<http://volkswageninsanity.us/>