[T3] Mega Questions

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 04:58:08 PST 2012

In a message dated 11/4/2012 10:55:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dduvall at 1peter4-10.org writes:

I am  sure as I progress through the process I will have more questions but
for now  I am just getting a list of components together and gathering
information so  that I can spec the correct parts. I have the basics of the
factory FI system  that were provided by Mike Fisher and I realize I will
probably need to  purchase some new injectors from Jim Adney as I understand that
the ones I  have are probably failed from sitting dry. But for now any and
all input will  be greatly appreciated.

You might want to spend some time on both the Samba (type 3 forum) and STF
(Shop Talk Forums) FI forum, and get more info on doing your FI conversion.
 There's a ton of good info out there, and it seems that more items are
becoming  available for the T-3 engine to use the MS with it. Crank triggers
have been  available for a little over a year now, and that can help take the
distributor  right out of the equation. Some are using T-3 injectors, while
others are using  Ford injectors too. There also seems to be more info
becoming available everyday  on it. In fact 1 guy in OZ, put up some emissions
data, showing just how clean  (or dirty) the MS FI is over carbs, and over
D-jet injectors (he's also set up  to run the Ford injectors). Some programing
maps are popping up as well. Just a  thought.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)