[T3] Mega Questions

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Nov 5 20:01:09 PST 2012

Well im afraid that you cant increase the HP any by adding megasquirt to a
stock engine, its going to be a huge waste of money over using the stock D
jet.  Not sure why you would think it would run cooler too? These engines
need a very specific mixture, too lean and they run too hot, too rich and
they dilute their oil.

Now with the 1915... THEN you can taylor the mixture more easily than using
stock D jet, but even Djet can be adjusted if you really understand how it
works and instrument it.

If your stock 1600 isnt running right, start with getting the Djet working
properly, there is a lot of expertise here to help with that.  You might
really like it!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com