[T3] Max Upstate 66 Fastback

Maximilian Bukszpan mountainvw at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:53:44 PST 2012

Hallo Keith,
thanks for your info!!
Next week I will pull out the 66 fastback from the garage and let it bring to Grand Gorge, where my mechanic will take the car on the lift. I told him about what I read about gas tank resto, so there is a different approach, first to seal the tank or second to just coat it with soluable oil, what ever this is???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!Then we have to do a complete brake job, as I did last year with my 65 bus, finally using DOT 5 Silicone brake fluid. Any experience out there with that stuff???
Then, when all that is done, I hope it will run as all the years before!!!
So, I am planning from week 48, from Nov. 26 on if wheather permits to come up to your place with the car so that you see, and even maybe testdrive to give me important infos to maybe improve more the car or you might have some real good advices for me regarding fenders,front, allignment etc....................
Still cant find YOUR Tel.Nr.!!, sorry ................
Best regards, hope to talk/meet you soon!!
Max