[T3] T-3 parts

Maximilian Bukszpan mountainvw at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:52:06 PDT 2012

Hallo Keith,
I am Maximilian from Upstate NY./ Windham-Prattsville area!!
You did send me your Tel Nr. weeks ago, but I think when I cleaned my INBOX, it got lost!!
Could you please resend it to me so I could call you as soon as I am up there again?? Thanks.
Hopefully we can meet so we can look for a gas Tank for my 1966 T-3, maybe front fenders or ideas to restore the upper corners where that sponge was sitting!!
Hope to see you maybe mid Nov., then I might would also need your adress to get to you!!
Best regards and thanks for all
Maximilian Bukszpan