[T3] Rubber Boots for Type 3

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:40:33 PDT 2012

"> Many, many, many."
Really, Jim?  For a (usually) detailed physicist person, this is a
very vague response.  :-)

I guess I'll just have to keep searching the "bone yards" for rubber
boots that appear to fit various applications.

Did your trip to Arizona coincide with stopping for the Russ Wolfe
Auction on the 20th?

UGH ... we're still in Wisconsin.

Beverly had a 1/2 thyroidectomy/istmusectomy last Wednesday.  We have
a post-op appointment in Madison on Monday.

This is the latest we've ever stayed in Wisconsin in the last 11
years.  Although the next 7 days will have overnight temps below
freezing, that's not the biggest concern.  Getting Bev "roadworthy"
is.

But in addition to the cold weather, now, one of our biggest concerns
is ... IF ... the RV Park is going to shut off the water; drain the
system and then we're really "out of business".

Motor homes without a source of water & sewer is REALLY inconvenient!
We might as well have a freeze proof hand pump and an outhouse.  :-(

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)