[T3] Rubber Boots for Type 3

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Oct 26 20:21:44 PDT 2012

On 26 Oct 2012 at 19:40, Gary Forsmo wrote:

> Did your trip to Arizona coincide with stopping for the Russ Wolfe
> Auction on the 20th?

No, there was no way I could get the things done here that needed to
get done before we left and also get to the Wolfe auction. What a
shame. I hope at least some of that stuff got into good hands. Does
anyone know anything about the outcome of that auction?

> UGH ... we're still in Wisconsin.
>
> Beverly had a 1/2 thyroidectomy/istmusectomy last Wednesday.  We have
> a post-op appointment in Madison on Monday.
>
> This is the latest we've ever stayed in Wisconsin in the last 11
> years.  Although the next 7 days will have overnight temps below
> freezing, that's not the biggest concern.  Getting Bev "roadworthy"
> is.

Best of luck to Bev. I'm sure she'll be fine, but recoup always takes
time.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org