[T3] Crate's engine apart, mostly...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Sep 4 16:52:13 PDT 2012

Well that makes more sense, sounds like flat tops and non stepped heads.
I had that in the Square with the last 2 sets of heads, It really needed at
least 91 though, off the highway I could probably get away with 89  but its
on the highway a lot more than its off.  Still not sure how you can run that
cheaper gas...  I wouldn't have put in the stepped heads if I didn't have
problems.  What is Sophy running for a distributor? Timing?

Thanks,

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com