[T3] New video

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Sep 14 17:51:50 PDT 2012

>You could just put an appropriate M8 x 1.25 bolt in there, maybe with a
heavy washer, but that "handle" actually comes in handy when it's time to
install the engine. I probably have all those parts here, but didn't you
>get at least one with your 2 engines?

Acutely we only had one engine with a hand full of parts from another.  The
1641 I had in it back in the day was lost along with a lot of other parts
for the FB and extra T-3 parts were also lost when I was storing all of this
on my deceased grandfather property. When it was split up between my father
and my uncle guess who got the half where all my stuff was. When I found out
he had a problem with it being there he has already gave it away to some
stranger who won't give it back.  Hate to air my family's dirty laundry here
but that's why I am missing so many parts and why it has taken me so long to
restore this car.

Dennis