[T3] Generator ... Again

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:26:55 PDT 2012

Well good, I was proven wrong! When I get the funds together and/or get it out here, can make repairs even better. Thank you Brent!

Sorry I was bitter. Apparently I was getting more sick as had to go to the E.R. early this morning. Been having G.I. issues but doctors don't know what is going on. Lost over 10 pounds and now around 140 pounds. Guess I need to be more careful...

Thank you,
Adriel

Brent Bottolfson <brent at bottolfson.net> wrote:

On 9/20/12 5:20 PM, Brent Bottolfson wrote:

> On 9/20/12 12:46 PM, Adriel Rowley wrote:
>>
>> Then there is the fact that brass terminals with the insulation crimp
>> tab are not available. Found them with a single tab, but not double.
>>

> Here you go:
> http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/TE-Connectivity/170324-1/?qs=VKrXD49J9Eq2rBqFYse93Q%3d%3d
>

> I bought a bunch when I installed my harness.

Looking at it again, I guess these only have a single crimp for the
insulation as well.  Did the factory ones have two crimp tabs?  I don't
remember that.