[T3] Generator ... again

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 07:21:05 PDT 2012

All this discussion about the brush ramp direction ... "right way",
"wrong way" ... is fascinating, but, being a VERY visual person, a
DRAWING or very detailed PICTURE(s) would be extremely helpful.

It's like the difference between how men and women give directions to
a location.
A lot of women seem to like giving directions with words.
Example:
"You go down this street, that way. I don't know what direction that
is.  When you get past about the fifth light, turn left.  I think
that's Maple (or maybe it's Sycamore).  Anyway, there's a Thrift Store
on one corner and a Taco Bell on the other corner.  Turn left there
and go down a ways to the Catholic Church and turn right.  The
restaurant you're looking for is next to some beauty parlor."

Many men seem to prefer giving directions with drawings.

"(insert drawing here, using the top of the page as north [like
cartographers do]).
Draw a horizontal line, draw 5 cross streets, Draw a north/south line
showing a left turn.  Draw several more cross streets and make an "X"
for the approximate location of the restaurant.
DONE!

That I can follow.  Maybe?  :-0

Can someone do a drawing of the commutator; brushes, and "ramp"?

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)