[T3] Engine bolted in good news bad news

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Sep 28 18:30:58 PDT 2012

Oh YEA, first off.. oh WOW, black injectors!  Those are ancient OEM units
from a 68 or 9, but they are fine if OK.  I still think the Oring is leaking
and the gas just happens to find its way out thru electrical terminal
instead of the body/plastic seam.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

All the O-rings are brand new just  put them on just before we put the
engine in. I don't see how this can be anything but the injectors.  One of
them is yellow and it doesn't leak as bad as the rest but it leaks too. Keep
in mind these injectors have been setting up for 32 years.

Dennis