[T3] AhhhHaa:)

Stephen Breitrich steven_breitrich at gmx.de
Mon Sep 3 11:15:35 PDT 2012

@ Bob,Jim,Brion,Dave,and Brian,thanks! So,yes all dash bulbs are 12v.Clock is 12v. Blinker assm. is 12v. Starter could be 6 volt,no idea any more.Dont kill me. I am gonna look at the windshield wiper motor,I think its also 6 volt,the reason I am not sure....I never had to use them,not once since it was converted to 12v. NOTE: Most likely forgot to note something in this mail.!!

Sorry that it took so long to reply...I cut this mail short,because of lack of time at this moment. I will explain the "no idea starter 6v thing later:)!

Kind Regards Steve