[T3] CV joints on a 68 swing axle

Robert Rogers rcrogers1 at peoplepc.com
Thu Apr 4 10:22:54 PDT 2013

Just a warning.  If you decide to remove or tighten the axle nut, make sure all four tires are on the ground and the emergency brake is set.  You will need the corrrect socket, a braker bar, and possibly a piece of pipe to slide over the braker bar to give you more leverage.  Also many of us have a tool that can remove the nut.  The tool fits over the nut much like a socket and a hammer is used to turn the tool.