[T3] cylinder head breather ports on a 1972 Squareback

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sat Aug 3 13:26:31 PDT 2013

I think you'll be okay if you plug the extra holes in the air cleaner
and just run it this way. With the original setup, this would draw
clean air into the heads and flush out the case, keeping condensation
to a minimum. This would be especially useful in cold weather.

Did you keep your old heads? I could use a pair of good rebuildable
'72-3 heads if you still have them.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org