[T3] cylinder head breather ports on a 1972 Squareback

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 12:51:48 PDT 2013

Jim,

I think I have 2 sets of heads, but they are at my parents' house in
Indiana.  I plan to make a return trip back soon to grab all the bulky
engine parts I was not able to bring out to California.  The first set is
from the original engine (which threw a rod) and the second was my the
extra engine from the PO.  I'll let you know once I confirm/secure those
heads.

Jacob