[T3] Subject: Re: Mechanic in town

Tony Rodriguez tonyerod at live.com
Wed Aug 28 06:40:55 PDT 2013

Marion,

   I would be honored to attend your meetings and be involved with your group. I lived in Gwinnett county for many years after college( Auburn).
    My car is not a trailor queen. I drive it every day to work. It has original patina. I like it just the way it is.
     I also had a 356 guy working on my car, when I first got it. I enjoyed looking at the other cars he worked on. He was a bit pricey so I found a guy that worked on VWs only.
     Let me know where and what time you all meet on Thursdays. It will be a few weeks before I can start attending meetings.

I look forward to meeting you and your group.

Tony Rodriguez
73 Squareback

Sent from my iPhone