[T3] Horn Sound

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Aug 4 13:19:59 PDT 2013

Gary's horn question reminded me. When we got a new horn for Clementine we
got it at ISP west. It is of good quality but it is smaller and dose not
sound the way I remember the original one sounded.  This new one sounds like
the one on my wife's Toyota but on the good side it does seem a little
louder.  The original one sounded like Herbie's horn on all the love bug
movies.  It's no big deal just wish it sounded like I remember. Has anybody
noticed this with aftermarket horns compared to the original ones or am I
just imagining things?

Dennis Stiefel
Rainsville, AL
72 Fastback FI MT