[T3] Installing right side mirror

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 16:31:11 PST 2013

You should hoard up that southern sheemetal Jim and bring as much as you can
to the great North and spread it around!

Keith

Good front fenders are often hard to find, but good rears tend to be
rather common. If the hole is large, I'd look around for a decent
replacement. I hear about boneyards in AZ that have lots of these
parts, but I've never tried to find them. I HAVE bought parts from a
fellow in Tucson when we're there visiting our daughter each fall.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org