[T3] cracked block

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 28 18:31:40 PST 2013

It does sound like a 2L might just be too much fun for a winter car
But rest assured, Id walk 10 miles thru a Blizzard before I drove an
aircooled in the salt! And the RX7 has too little traction to get back in
the garage if I even back it out in the snow!  :-)

So a 2L A3 thru 99 would bolt up?  Hmmm, you got me thinkin anyway.
There are other things involved, the exhaust manifold gasket has leaked for
several years and it's the original clutch at 167K, so there are some swap
plusses.

And if I get something else and give it to the kid down the road, an engine
upgrade would be something he'd be on board for,

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"