[T3] Single Circut Master Cyl and wheel cyl kits? Or parts to assemble?

elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 07:51:56 PST 2013

-I am hoping Mr Adney will see the letter about front wheel cylinders
 I know how to rebuild them just lack a place that has parts to make a kit.
No I don't want to convert. Not unless I have to. I like my brakes primarily they provide adequate stopping. They haven't pulled either way and it again at this time would be cost prohibitive.
Thank you Bob!