[T3] Single Circut Master Cyl and wheel cyl kits? Or parts to assemble?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 08:39:50 PST 2013

In a message dated 2/6/2013 10:52:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net writes:

-I am hoping Mr Adney will see the letter about front wheel  cylinders
I know how to rebuild them just lack a place that has parts to  make a kit.
No I don't want to convert. Not unless I have to. I like my  brakes
primarily they provide adequate stopping. They haven't pulled either  way and it
again at this time would be cost prohibitive.
Thank you  Bob!

Ok, it was just a thought, and a heads up that the rears are available.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction