[T3] Single Circut Master Cyl and wheel cyl kits? Or parts toassemble?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 16:17:17 PST 2013

If your concerned about your brakes, convert to a dual circuit system NOW.
It’s a bolt on conversion and MUCH safer than the old single systems, they
were really rather dangerous.

I did the conversion on the Crate.

I found that the front drums were also very inferior to the Disc setup, I
don’t have very many miles on them yet so maybe they will wear in but Ive
found that during heavy stops the car doesn’t want to stay straight.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"