[T3] D-Jet /L-Jet

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Feb 13 23:06:31 PST 2013

On 13 Feb 2013 at 22:51, Keith Park wrote:

> Yea, they were D, Ive got some pictures of one, I could send them to you.

Okay, got your photo and that's D-jet all right, 4 cylinder. You sure
the trigger points aren't in the dist somewhere?

My Bosch FI parts book doesn't list it, so I can't tell what kind of
trigger points it might have.

Looking at the Volvo listings, I see '72-75 160 series with D-jet.
Were those 6 cylinder? '72-3 used the same trigger points as the 140
series, but '74-5 used a different number.

The 240 and 260 series were all L-jet.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org