[T3] D-Jet /L-Jet

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:22:43 PST 2013

Probablly due to the thin sheet metal. I.I.R.C. my egg donor had a Vega. A skate boarder ran into the passenger door and it oil canned so the dent was never fixed right. Almost sure it was a Vega. They had to pay the dealer to take it! I know it was a Chevrolet as that is all she drove until she traded it in for a 198? Dodge Grand Caravan. Wish my egg donor knew about cars as then could know the years. Had several, as the women on maternal side don't know how to care for cars: drive them until they fall apart with no maintenance or care. I remember the story of Great Grandmother's sedan trunk would turn into a wading pool when it rained; might have been a 1970's Pontiac. Wish we still had some of those classic cars: two Buick Skylarks, a rare fifth generation Buick Riviera (the sixth generation is grandmother's spare car which I drive at times (and I do exercise it ;) ), a 1970's Cadillac,  1942 business coupe, 1953 Chevrolet, 1957 Chevrolet, and Dodge Dart. I will say though it is nice the Squareback has F.I.. What I don't understand is that it was not until the 1980's that American manufactures started using throttle body injection. On the Buick, the Quadrajunk might as well be a carburetor especially in cold weather. As I have found out, it is not set it and forget it. Grandmother thinks it is, so I have to almost flood it to get it to kick over then floor it. D-Jet just get in and start: no fiddling. Touching the throttle only does harm.

Thank you,
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Mesa, AZ