[T3] New up date

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 11:20:04 PST 2013

Bob H. is right about his S-10.  The "butt indents" from years of use,
were substantial.

He was gracious enough to loan me his S-10 pickup for 10 days when he
did extensive restoration (body/paint) work to my '69 Square last
September.

It only took me 1 day before I had to use my TempurPedic "wedge" seat
cushion in his truck.  The seat bottom "breakdown" caused by years of
use needed support for me.  Otherwise, I felt like a "midget" in a
circus clown car.

Don't get me wrong;  I REALLY appreciated the S-10 "loaner" from Bob.

I drove the 13 miles (each way, 2X per day) from the RV park to his
garage every day to "observe" and be a little help   It was
substantially better than walking.

Bob would probably tell you "I put up with Gary for 10 days!"  :-(

But I learned a lot about my car from Bob, in the process.
Thanks Bob.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)