[T3] dash pad talk

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:43:53 PST 2013

Finally had a chance to go through my letters.

My Squareback had a replacement apron put on in the ate 1970's to early 1980's and none of the tags were put back. Was this wrong?

The accident was caused by a work truck in a neighbor's drive that rolled out, turned, and backed into the Squareback on the street! Sure seems freaky to me!

B.T.W., I might have a job as an activities assistant at a senior home (independent, rehabilitation, and dementia)! Just need to get my food handlers certificate, pass the T.B. test, and background check/finger printing. Go in tomorrow to file everything and if all goes well, start training. I might be able to get out of debt and get the Squareback out here!

Thank you!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Mesa, AZ