[T3] Looking for data sheets

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 26 16:24:14 PST 2013

Well, after looking at a dozen or so used units that I have and a few new
ones, after all these years the resistance curves are nowhere near the
original calibration.  With the stock system, this really isn't a problem
but to get things just right you might need to add or remove resistance to
the sensor.  VW used the bias resistor that Jim mentioned but back when the
cars were new this was seldom needed.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com