[T3] Looking for data sheets

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sat Jan 26 16:35:41 PST 2013

MAX thanks I will probably end up doing that.
There is a common one listed for the L-Get two sensors but I was not quite sure how close they would be for the D-Jet ones. It shows the Bias as 1000 Ohms so it got me questioning things. I can tend to be quite a perfectionist at times and wanted to get the most accurate numbers I could.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us