[T3] Re/ Mystery Fix...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 15:53:15 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/27/2013 6:49:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
danielnohejl at gmail.com writes:

I guess all of this is a long way of asking if we should be looking  to
remedy this jump to ground situation in the near future because it presents  a
danger of some sort?

That's a good question Dan. My wife's Fastback is running the C/D system,
and the pump runs all the time in it that the key is on. I've tried 3
different ECU's in it, and it's the only one that will run the pump at all. :O
Everything else is wired as normal (according to Bentley).

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction