[T3] Re/ Mystery Fix...

Daniel Nohejl danielnohejl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 17:03:37 PST 2013

Seems odd that between you and me there are 6 ECU's that'll run a car if the relay is jumped to ground but not if wire #19 is plugged in.

Does this wire plug into some "difficult" area of the circuit board in the ECU such that units that are otherwise fine can have this single failure? Or does it suggest that there are multiple failures in these units, just not ones that we can immediately notice?

Dan.