[T3] window seals

elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 22:11:32 PST 2013

it seems like nobody has popout seals.. the price with CIP1 bob is very close to ISP west. However ISP west has cal look for 99.00 the whole set. I have heard discouraging words about seals today from my local shop , especially about the rear hatch seal being almost too loose and the windshield seal not fitting properly on a 73 tho...
thanks again.. Kelleigh