[T3] It felt SO good!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 31 10:24:24 PST 2013

All this talk about dried up pumps and injectors had me thinking, I need to
give my Square its mid winter running, and being in the 50's for the past 24
hours this may be the only chance I have at starting it with the thick oil
till Spring!

The engine was drenched in condensation, even though now its in the 30's
again but it was warm enough and the car lit right off... then I looked at
the road, looked at the car, looked at the road...  Hmmm  we had heavy rain
all night, the snow is gone, the salt is gone... WOW! They didn't re-salt
this morning!  So I took it around the block!  Man it feels good to be in
something air cooled again!

Thanks to last winters extreme warmth and lack of snow, this is the 23rd
consecutive month that Ive been able to drive it at least once!  Amazing for
Albany NY!  Global warming?  I think not but were in a warm cycle now and
although the brutal winters will return soon all I need is one salt free
warm day in Feb to get it thru this winter and keep the spell going...

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"