[T3] Beauty Rings

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jul 2 18:57:03 PDT 2013

In a message dated 7/2/2013 3:50:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

...though I've not noticed silver centres before '72 models.

I've never seen a rear centring ring, and suspect the front discs were  not
supplied through VW with a centring ring either.

I've got a couple of all silver (well mostly rust) rims here. I'd have to
check the date code on them, but they did come off of a late 71 (had the
diagnostic plug).
I do agree with Dave, in that I've never seen a rear centering ring.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction