[T3] Bump stops

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Jul 11 02:33:22 PDT 2013

My understanding is that apart from early and late production, which were
assembled in Australia from CKD kits (Completely Knocked Down), the
Australian Type 3 components were largely made in Australia, so there may
well have been differences in components to rationalise production further.
5-bolt wheels and drum front brakes for most of the production run are a
couple of the more obvious differences.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club