[T3] OTT Exhaust Install

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 08:43:27 PDT 2013

My old flex tubes had broken in a few places, so it was probably about time
I replace them anyway.  I could imagine that with these hoses having
cracks, it would reduce the amount of air that is circulated where it is
needed.

I'm sure I know the answer, but is there a good source of used elbows/upper
heat exchangers aside from looking for the occasional one-off on samba?  I
have a NOS muffler that I'll install the next time I pull the engine
(hopefully not for a long time), but I do not have the upper exchangers or
the elbows.  My car is a '72 Squareback.