[T3] OTT Exhaust Install

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jul 13 10:28:34 PDT 2013

There's a lot of them on the Samba, most are overpriced and don't sell but
they are still cheaper than buying them from the businesses as they have
overhead.  If you don't need them right away, just keep an eye on the Samba
and youll know when a good pair come up at a good price, and act quickly as
the properly priced stuff sells quickly.

One thing to remember though, if the upper heater boxes are still attached
to the muffler, you'll probably have to destroy the muffler to get them off
so eather use them as a pair or sacrifice the muffler.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"