[T3] Oil bath filter

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 20:02:20 PDT 2013

In a message dated 7/14/2013 5:21:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

I really recommend taking the breather back one generation earlier.
It's simpler and I think it is likely to save you lots of  headaches.

I agree.  Plus, you can then close off the ports in the heads, and not have
to worry  about oil being forced past the large cooling fan (like what
happens on 72 and  73 engines with 2 plugs on the breather AND converted to
carbs).
It's a simpler system, and less likely to have vacuum leaks, or run a
bunch of hoses around the engine to make it work.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction