[T3] Oil bath filter

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Jul 14 07:28:17 PDT 2013

I am using new D-Jet injectors I got from Jim. With all the air runners etc. I have a wideband O2 sensor along with air temp and coolant temp that is using the stock CHT sensor as well as the stock air temp sensor. I am basing my setup off of what MAX has done with the exception of doing a locked dizzy and a pertronix igniter. I have the MS3X so am configed to let the MS do the timing.

I started with absolutely nothing as the car came with duel carbs that has seen better days.

I will try and get a few pic taken and posted so that all can see my approach and I realize it's not like some would have, I am using what I learned in school as part of my setting this up also. It's been a great reinforcement to all that I have learned about  FI in my younger days.