[T3] Been a Dark day around here....

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 04:56:11 PDT 2013

In a message dated 6/20/2013 10:13:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

The 2056 T4 engine is all back together, and Im getting it ready to  go
although I don't know exactly when that will be yet.
Im going to try  the E generation of the FI this time, this should eliminate
the  transitional problem that the C/D based system has that get
Exasperated on  a big motor with a light flywheel.  In going over the Stock
T4 harness  it looks like I only need to add the #14 wire to the 5 pin TPS
and the
Rest is good  to go, just plug in the E brain and pressure  sensor.  The
Injectors are the Green one so that ups the fuel delivery  automatically and
hopefully I have enough range on the E sensor to bring  the mixture in just
where it should be and that the TPS can give the  correct full throttle
enrichment since I will lose that  adjustability.

If that doesn't work, are you going to MegaSquirt it?

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction