[T3] Been a Dark day around here....

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jun 20 19:13:24 PDT 2013

The 2056 T4 engine is all back together, and Im getting it ready to go
although I don't know exactly when that will be yet.
Im going to try the E generation of the FI this time, this should eliminate
the transitional problem that the C/D based system has that get
Exasperated on a big motor with a light flywheel.  In going over the Stock
T4 harness it looks like I only need to add the #14 wire to the 5 pin TPS
and the
Rest is good  to go, just plug in the E brain and pressure sensor.  The
Injectors are the Green one so that ups the fuel delivery automatically and
hopefully I have enough range on the E sensor to bring the mixture in just
where it should be and that the TPS can give the correct full throttle
enrichment since I will lose that adjustability.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"