[T3] Clock to TacO

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 13:33:20 PST 2013

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Mesa, AZ

> From: jadney at vwtype3.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:23:47 -0600
> Subject: Re: [T3] Clock to TacO
>
> Both are difficult, because what appears to be a simple grommet thru
> a panel, actually turns out to be 2 grommets and 2 panels with about
> 4" of separation between panels. A LONG sewing needle, might be able
> to find its way thru.

I have sliced a cargo floor before, and man they are complex!

How about a metal coat hanger with a fine loop at the end? Tie a string, push/pull the hanger then string through part way, cut the hanger off, tie/tape the string and wire(s) together, and pull the string back through. Sorry, grew up with two engineers and I am a designer... But, maybe it will help.

Thank you,
Adriel