[T3] Lean Cruise

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 8 17:42:32 PST 2013

Well, the D jet can apply a super lean condition to light throttle if you
get the inner stop on the pressure sensor adjusted wrong, and I guess this
has lunched engines in the past.  Im not sure exactly how this would compare
with your profile, but its something to be careful about... you don't want
to hear any knocking and pinging and on a square anyway, its REAL easy to
hear that if its occurring with the engine lid off.

Just keep an eye on the oil temp and more importantly the head temps.  You
may be able to get away with things at altitude that we cant at sea level.

One thing I CAN say, some of the D jet "experts" get it wrong sometimes and
Have gaps in their knowledge as well.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com