[T3] Brakes (was Leak under front driver side)

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 15:37:47 PDT 2013

Also, I thought I would add that the brake fluid coming out of the bleeder
valves looked and felt a lot like the stuff that I saw leaking from the
front end.  If that is the case, this means it could only be coming from
the master cylinder.  I plan on pulling that.

What do I look for on this in determining whether it is repairable or
whether I should replace it completely?

Thanks in advance,

Jacob